Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Induction is over, now to get some actual work done!

Have got my shifts for the week at other-soon-to-be-main job. Tomorrow, 0545-1600 (now THAT'S an early start!), Thursday 2000-0600, same on Friday and Sunday 0545-1600 again.

Had a talk from the boss, and it looks like this place sees the whole range of incidents from fights to glassings and stabbings. Looks like I'll be right at home then! The work seems quite varied too, with rotation of duties every hour and plenty to be getting on with. Unlike the other company I worked for last week, they're not expecting me to buy several hundred dollars worth of equipment at my own expense which, in effect, amounted to me paying for the privelige to work for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home